Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Calm After the Storm

I love the holidays as much as the next person, but my favorite feeling is the day after Christmas. When everything is said and done and I'm able to sit at home with my shiny new gifts and relive the two days before. It is an amazing sense of relief that all the gifts have been given, treats have been eaten, and the hustle and bustle of the season is over.

I'm very thankful for the time I got to spend with family this year and I am beyond ecstatic about the presents I received  I have been coveting an anthropology bedding set for over a year and I finally got it for Christmas. The first thing I did last night was set it up!


Thanks to all my family and friends for celebrating the season! Looking forward to the calm now and focusing on being happy and healthy!

1 comment: