Monday, December 10, 2012

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

We finally had our first big snow fall here in Minnesota this weekend! I love snow and we got well over a foot of it. The weekend was filled with holiday festivities and the snow just added to the season.





Friday I told you all about the 12 Bars of Christmas that I attended. Of course, my name was "Sparkles" on my t-shirt. We unfortunately did not make it to all 12 (16) bars, but it was super fun and I got to see a lot of fabulous ladies from my sorority!







Tawny and I got matching sequin hats (quite a steal from Walgreens at $2.99!) and they were totally perfect for the night on the town!




Also, my kitty Max has found a new favorite place to hang out while I get ready in the morning...


Overall, the weekend was quite enjoyable. I got to see my family, friends, and cuddle with my handsome kitty!

This week look for my new video on Holiday Makeup tutorial and my family Christmas card picture! 

What did you do over the weekend? What are you looking forward to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment