Friday, January 11, 2013

Stuck in a Mid Twenties Crisis--Help

Sometimes I feel like I'm driving with no place in particular to go.

We are already 11 days into the New Year and I still do not feel like it is 2013. I usually have some sort of resolution that I begin working toward or something to keep me focused and this year I haven't thought of one yet. I am trying to understand why I am so hesitant to begin this new year. 

I feel like I am in the same place I was one year ago and that scares me. Everyone else is moving and doing new things with their life and I feel like I am stagnant. I hang out with the same people, I wear the same clothes, I have the same job, and I pretty much eat the same food. I am perfectly content with where I am at, but struggling to think about where I want to go.

Does anyone else go through this? Is this my "mid-twenties" crisis? I don't understand why I am not motivated to do the things I think about or attempt to "get in shape". 

I think I will begin my new year this weekend. I need to reflect, find time for me to really know what I want and know where I am going.

Does anyone have any advice on this type of situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment