Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Favorite Lips


It's almost Valentine's Day, so I thought I would share with you how I keep my lips looking great and feeling healthy!

1. I am obsessed with CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Buffer. It tastes so good and makes my lips feel ultra smooth and soft. Plus, it feels like you are rubbing little broken up candy cane all over your lips. I usually wipe it off with a washcloth and warm water.

2. I constantly re-apply lip balm everyday. Currently I am loving Burt's Bees Replenishing lip balm with Pomegranate oil. It is very light and not sticky like other lip balms. Plus, the lip balm is a red color, so if you apply over lip stick it won't get all yucky and mixed with other tints.

3. To complete my look, I like to add a little color with Maybelline's new line, Color Whisper. My favorite so far is Pin Up Peach, because it is light enough to wear in the office but still gives great color.

These products will definitely make your lips perfect for the upcoming holiday. Let me know if you try any of them out and what your thoughts are!


No comments:

Post a Comment