Friday, January 18, 2013

Apartment: Bathroom

I love seeing how other people decorate their apartment's so I thought I would start a feature where I show off one part of my apartment each week. One room that I absolutely love in my apartment is the bathroom. The colors make me so happy and I love getting ready here in the morning. So here is a little tour of my finished bathroom :) 

Nail Polish holders on the wall


Just enough color on my shower curtain and a "pantry" to store all my bathroom supplies


Valentines Owl towel and some leftover Christmas candles and soap


One of my favorite quotes to read every morning


I have a slight obsession with owls..


and everyone has to have the dreaded scale--not so dreaded in penguin socks!

Please leave comments and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment